Welcome to the Beach Reach Platform and Application!
(i) what Personal Information the BEACH REACH Platform receives or collects from you,
(ii) how the BEACH REACH Platform uses and shares your Personal Information with others, and
Personal Information We Collect When You Use the BEACH REACH Platform
We may also collect Personal Information when you access the Services including the following:
1. Device Information. When you use or access the BEACH REACH Platform, we may collect information associated with the device from which you are communicating such as your wireless mobile device, tablet computer, desktop computer, or the like. Such device information may identify the make and model of your device; the type or version of your operating system; unique device identifier(s), an Internet Protocol (IP) address, a media access control (MAC) address, or information associated with your service provider or mobile carrier.
2. Usage Information. When you use the BEACH REACH Platform, we may automatically collect or store certain Personal Information regarding your usage patterns or habits, such as:
o Details of which of our services you use and how often you use them, including specific usage of the BEACH REACH Application as well as access point names (APNs), packet data networks (PDNs), etc.
o Information regarding websites visited, promotional materials, uniform resource locators (URLs) relating thereto; time, date, or bandwidth of session; type of content accessed (text, video, audio, or images), your Location Information, etc.
o Device or communication performance information such as data rates, or information identifying Quality of Service exhibited during a session, dropped communications, etc.
3. Location Information. When you access the BEACH REACH Application, we may collect and process information about your device’s actual location, sometimes referred to as your geolocation, using Global Positioning System (GPS) signals sent by your device, from a third party location service, or from terrestrial network signals that identify via which network device, cell, Wi-Fi access point, network address, etc. your device is communicating ("Location Information").
4. Cookies / Beacons. We may collect and store information when you access the BEACH REACH Platform including sending one or more cookies or anonymous identifiers to your device. We may use web beacons (also known as web bugs, clear Graphics Interface Format pixel (or "clear GIFs"), 1 x 1 pixel, etc.) in combination with cookies, identifiers or other Site functions to understand how you interact with the BEACH REACH Platform (e.g., Site webpages, services, etc.), or perform web analytics or other administrative functions. Beacons do not collect Personal Information. New approaches that offer alternatives to cookies and beacons to better protect your privacy and to improve the security of your Personal Information may be explored by BEACH REACH.
6. Images. We may collect imagery uploaded from your personal device, including uploading Image information to https://api.wmaker.net. This is optional but may impede app experience.
Grant of License
How We Use and Share Your Personal Information
Consent to Our Use, Collection, or Sharing of Your Personal Information.
Withdraw of Consent. You have the right to withdraw your consent to BEACH REACH collecting, using, or sharing of your Personal Information by closing your Account and discontinuing use of the BEACH REACH Platform, except for our rights with regard to de-identified portions of your Personal Information.
Uses of Your Personal Information.
1. Our Use. We use your Personal Information for our own internal purposes including, but not limited to, providing the BEACH REACH Application to you improving the services associated with the BEACH REACH Platform recording and analyzing how and the amount to which you use the BEACH REACH Platform.
2. Our Communications to You. We may communicate with you through posts on the BEACH REACH Platform notices of promotions and other notices that affecting your use of the BEACH REACH Platform. We may also, from time to time, communicate to inform you about how to best use the BEACH REACH Platform, including new features or functionality, security warnings, planned service disruptions, a BEACH REACH-related event, or a third party’s goods and services. Furthermore, we may send to your device new versions or updates to the BEACH REACH Platform, software patches or scripts (e.g., to improve security, performance, etc.), and new security enhancements. By becoming an Account Holder, you agree to receive these communications from us.
3. Your Communications to Us and other Users. Many communications that you initiate through the BEACH REACH Platform, such as by sending email messages to us, may include your Personal Information including without limitation your name, your email address, your location, etc.
5. Communications in case of Harm or Compliance with Applicable Law. We may disclose your Personal Information in special cases when we believe in good faith that such disclosure is necessary to identify, contact or bring legal action against someone who may be causing injury to or interference with (either intentionally or unintentionally) our rights or property or the rights, safety or property of our Account Holders, users, or others. We also may disclose your Personal Information when we believe in good faith that the law, legal process or a lawful investigation requires it.
6. Security. We exercise great care in providing secure transmission of your Personal Information between your device and our servers or those of a third party. We also take great care to protect your Personal Information that is stored by us or authorized third parties. Your Personal Information is handled by BEACH REACH authorized personnel or third parties that are authorized by us. Unfortunately, no data transmission over the Internet can be guaranteed to be secure, and we will not be held liable should a third party illegally obtain your Personal Information following Delivery (described below) or prior to Receipt (described below) of your Personal Information by BEACH REACH. While we work hard to protect your Personal Information, we cannot ensure and do not warrant the security of any Personal Information you transmit to or from us, and you do so at your own risk.
Delivery and Receipt of Personal Information
Receipt and Delivery of Personal Information. You expressly acknowledge and agree that BEACH REACH, its members, directors, officers, employees, and agents shall have no responsibility or liability whatsoever associated with any Personal Information prior to its Receipt by BEACH REACH Equipment from any Account Holder or User, or following the Delivery of Personal Information by the BEACH REACH Equipment to any Account Holder or User.
"BEACH REACH Equipment" shall be defined as any server, firewall, database or other equipment on which the BEACH REACH Platform is hosted and which is owned or controlled by BEACH REACH.
"Receipt" shall be defined as the instant at which any portion of your Personal Information, is detected or received by the BEACH REACH Equipment from a communication path (for example, a wired and/or wireless communication path or link) over which your Personal Information is transmitted by an Account Holder or User that is authorized to access or use the Services.
"Delivery" shall be defined as the instant at which any portion of your Personal Information, is transmitted by the BEACH REACH Equipment and enters a communication path (for example, a wired and/or wireless communication path or link) over which the Personal Information is transmitted to a third party that is authorized to access or use the BEACH REACH Platform.
You expressly acknowledge and agree that BEACH REACH shall have no responsibility whatsoever for any breach, loss, or theft of any Personal Information on any device of any third party that can access or use the BEACH REACH Platform, or during transmission (before Receipt or after Delivery) of such Personal Information to or from the BEACH REACH Equipment.
Your Choices and Obligations Regarding your Personal Information
Your Obligations and Warranty.